MeCreator 2 nozzle fan duct STL

inverted

MeCreator 2 nozzle fan duct STL

Post by inverted » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:50 am

I've received MeCreator 2 with nozzle fan duct and fan already assembled.

Unfortunately, 3D print quality of mentioned part is terrible and there are print supports inside that block airflow.

Part should be horizontally cut into two separate print jobs so support should not be used or at least could be easily removed and than part could just be glued together.

Does anyone have this in STL?

3D model would be even better because I would like to add nozzle throat cooling duct and I don't know how to edit STL in SolidWorks

I have found this for nozzle fan duct but dimensions look way off to me and as I've said, I don't know how to edit STL
http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1770897
Did anyone actually print that part? Does it fit?

frenchkiss109

Re: MeCreator 2 nozzle fan duct STL

Post by frenchkiss109 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:20 am

HI
Here is a picture of mine. If it can help you... I don't think it looks like the one you found on Thingiverse... may be Geeetech could provide you the original STL file ?

inverted

Post by inverted » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:28 am

That is exactly the same that I have on my printer

It works, but it could work much better so I would like to modify it if I could get STL file or 3D model file

I took all measurements of it today and will try to make a model in SolidWorks but it will be a major PIA and will took some time.

Melanie

Post by Melanie » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:43 pm

I would appreciate this STL-File, too.

otto

Post by otto » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:59 am

My printer is Prusa I3 X 3D printer DIY kit I have lost the SD card I need the marlin kofigurations file which is on the map to adjust the parameters please left me the file
Or please the complete contents of the sd map me left here without I come no further

povlhp

Post by povlhp » Wed May 24, 2017 7:49 pm

Me too.
Had a printjob go wrong, so the item moved with printhead, and my nozzle fan duct was more or less encapsulated in PLA.
I got most PLA off it (cracks easy), but I still have one opening filled with blue PLA, and would like to print a new one.