STL files for delta rostock mini G2&G2S and I3 printer

bang

Re: STL files for delta rostock mini G2&G2S and I3 printer

Post by bang » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:16 pm

gordonendersby wrote:I know the printer I've got as a geeetech rostock mini g2 or g2s.

On that thingiverse part it's listed for rostock 301.
When I searched thing I verse I didn't find it with just what I knew it as.

This model 301 is either a slightly different printer or maybe an earlier version of what I've got and shares the same LCD support part.

So nest time I'll add 301 as part of my search .
Hi,
I guess the support part on these printers is almost the same,cause they have the same structure.
How do you think?
BTW,did you print this part mentioned?

gordonendersby

Post by gordonendersby » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:54 am

Yes, printed in petg on my Prusa I2.
Fitted perfectly.

Ive finished assembling the Rostock G2S all the electrics are hooked up and working.
Just got to run through the configuration setup with the firmware and im ready to go.
Get it printing as it is with the 2 filaments.

Then Im swapping out those 2 horrible hot ends for a couple of Hexagon all metal and sorting out a few other tweaks where there are failings in the design and materials supplied.

Gordon

bang

Post by bang » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:24 am

gordonendersby wrote:Yes, printed in petg on my Prusa I2.
Fitted perfectly.

Ive finished assembling the Rostock G2S all the electrics are hooked up and working.
Just got to run through the configuration setup with the firmware and im ready to go.
Get it printing as it is with the 2 filaments.

Then Im swapping out those 2 horrible hot ends for a couple of Hexagon all metal and sorting out a few other tweaks where there are failings in the design and materials supplied.

Gordon
Awesome.Could you attach the picture of your modified G2s?

gordonendersby

Post by gordonendersby » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:30 pm

When I get a chance.
Still got to find time to set it up and running as it is.
Then i can start fiddling.

Just preparing for a short talk on 3d printing to the local Men's Shed and setting up a weekly techie session for us old men.
http://bobayres4.wixsite.com/trowbridge ... e-Thursday

Gordon

ramamramam

Post by ramamramam » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:40 pm

thanks a lot for the link ...that is good
Graduated from Soran University with First Class Degree with Honours in Computer Science.

Lami René

Post by Lami René » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:30 am

Hello,
Bonjour,

You can find the original text translated into English following this original French text.

Vous trouverez le texte original traduit en anglais à la suite du présent texte original en français.

J'ai deux imprimantes 3D Geeetech Rostoch 301 qui ne fonctionne pas tel que vendu même si les pinces des extrudeurs ont été remplacées sur l'une d'elles par Geeetech.

C'est un problème de conception qui sous-ventile la tête d'impression et les ailettes de refroidissement des trois tubes coupe chaleureux qui est la principale cause des problèmes de sous extrusion de la tête diamant.

Pour contourner ou corriger ce problème et ces causes, j'ai produit quelques dessins de pièces que vous trouverez à l'adresse Web suivante :

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2464177

Vous y trouverez aussi d'autres dessins de pièce pour corriger ou améliorer d'autre facette des imprimantes 3D delta Geeetech Rostock au format STL et IPT d'origine (Autodesk Inventor Pro) de ma conception.

Réf. : http://forums.reprap.org/read.php?178,781375,781375

Cordialement,

L'ami René
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hello,

Excuse me, I am unilingual francophone and I use Google translator to translate the texts of the forum in French and to write to you in English. Thank you for your understanding and your indulgence for these texts translated mechanically!

I have two Geeetech Rostoch 301 3D printers that do not work as sold even though the extruder clips were replaced on one by Geeetech.

It is a design problem that under-ventilates the print head and the cooling fins of the three warm-cut tubes which is the main cause of the diamond head's extrusion problems.

To work around or correct this problem and these causes, I have produced some drawings of pieces that you will find at the following web address:

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2464177

You will also find other part drawings to correct or improve other aspects of the Geeetech Rostock 3D delta printers in original STL and IPT (Autodesk Inventor Pro) format of my design.

Ref. : http://forums.reprap.org/read.php?178,781375,781375

Cordially,

The friend René

William
Site Admin

Post by William » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:40 pm

Thank you for your sharing!
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!