A10 Slic3r profile

Jarda3d

A10 Slic3r profile

Post by Jarda3d » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:19 pm

I was buy A10 to my office from Aliexpress.

MFG date 2019-04, there are LOT of changes from A10M MFG date 2019-10.

- it is like SILENT NOW! Fantastic! Fans does not make strange sounds! Steppers are cleanly to hear...
- build platform is plastic sheet crap like prusoid, not fantastic SuperPlate glass as A10M have!
- Aluminium heater is thick and not flat, so plastic sheet is not possible to lever it manually (did not have autolevel, It is only for childs)
- plastic sheet is not possible to clean from print residues!
- plastic sheet is melting if you want to clean small residues with acetone
- plastic sheet is melting when print with ABS (first layer temp 250) and pattern is still visible and uncleanable!
- it is near impossible to get-out printed piece from plastic sheet! I was use default 90°C bed, then 80°C (not good - warping a lot)
- plastic sheet is broken! They have multiple long cracks after first print!

SO PLASTIC SHEET IS PIECE OF CRAP! But I still need to print on this shitty surface because did not have glass now...

So there is luxury printing profile to do that with plastic sheet (and did not melt it with leak-stop process), ABS (tested) and PLA (untested). Original configuration parameters is from unknown source (I think that it is from someone thingiverse, but unsure). In archive is config bundle together with slicer config folder (c:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\Slic3r). Today I was make some changes to gcode initialization, but did not confirmed yet (printer is far away from me now).

Slic3r A10.zip
(8.31 KiB) Downloaded 889 times
A10M profile is here: viewtopic.php?p=102793#p102793

Beta version of slicer: https://dl.slic3r.org/dev/win/
Stable beta is 2019-07-05 (too big to upload it here), 2019-09-23 23:17 untested now
A10 menu.png
A10 menu.png (52.7 KiB) Viewed 7488 times
Last edited by Jarda3d on Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
A10M Slic3r profile: here and fresh on github (lot of tips here)
A10 Slic3r profile: here
TIP: tight all screws and wheels (except right side of Z axis) and re-align frame while assembly. And silence it.

William
Site Admin

Re: A10 Slic3r profile

Post by William » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:20 am

Hi, The hot bed is a Mylar piece that makes the print model more stable;
If you need high temperature printing, you can add a glass plate.
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

Jarda3d

Re: A10 Slic3r profile

Post by Jarda3d » Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:55 am

Yes, I have glass.

It was needed to calibrate extruder steps. It has about 92 or so, 104 is calibrated. Maybe you should add sheet with guide, like for bed leveling.
A10M Slic3r profile: here and fresh on github (lot of tips here)
A10 Slic3r profile: here
TIP: tight all screws and wheels (except right side of Z axis) and re-align frame while assembly. And silence it.