question

katiequinn

question

Post by katiequinn » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:38 pm

Oppo Find7 Review - An Unassuming Powerhouse
Oppo is one of the versatile producers that individuals consistently appear to dismiss, for the most part due to the immense fanbases of a portion of the greater telephone makers. Notwithstanding, the organization has been very fruitful during that time with going under the radar and astounding everybody with an extraordinary telephone offering. This time, they plan on amazing individuals by and by utilizing their new lead telephone, the Oppo Find7.
i thought about this: https://androidphatloc.webgarden.at/
Plan and Function
The outside plan of the Oppo Find7 is, for an absence of a superior term, moderate. The Find 7 looks plain, and might I venture to state it, somewhat exhausting, contrasted with the lead telephones of opponent organizations that have gaudy and creative plans. The front face is all dark; the sides of the telephone are level and do not have any embellishments whatsoever.
Notwithstanding, despite the fact that the Find7 may appear to be dull plan astute, it is ergonomic. The bended and false carbon fiber back plate makes it simple to hold, and despite the fact that the telephone is generally made of plastic, it feels strong and very much made.
check this link right here now: https://phatlocmobile.vn/
You should have a decent grasp on the Find7 on the grounds that it is very enormous, and that is on account of its 5.5"" Quad HD screen. Despite the fact that the plan of the telephone is unassuming, it might have been intentionally done so you will have nothing to occupy you from the excellent HD show.
Equipment and Performance
In the engine, you will locate a considerable assortment of equipment. There's the 2.5GHz quad-center Snapdragon 801 CPU that gives all that could possibly be needed ""oomph"" for most versatile clients. It likewise accompanies 3GB of RAM and an Adreno 330 GPU so you can play even the most requesting of versatile games. The telephone likewise utilizes their own ColorOS interface, which looks and feels a ton not quite the same as stock Android.
Not at all like the past Oppo N1, which has a truly cool turning camera, the Find7 concluded that it would stay with a customary, fixed front and back camera.
his explanation: https://phatlocmobile.vn/thay-pin-oppo
The front camera is your average 5MP front shooter, which is somewhat of a frustration on the grounds that the Find7 is a lead telephone. Nonetheless, the back camera of the Find7 is a 13MP shooter utilizing a Sony Exmore picture sensor. The six-component focal point makes for perfectly clear pictures and recordings. Discussing recordings, the back shooter of the Find7 can shoot recordings in 4K quality, which is quite noteworthy.
Last edited by katiequinn on Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

William
Site Admin

Re: question

Post by William » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:41 pm

Hi, If you want to measure the output voltage of the power box,

You can use a multimeter to measure on the port of the power cord on the motherboard.
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

_kaktus_
Site Admin

Re: question

Post by _kaktus_ » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:12 am

katiequinn wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:38 pm
I'm reading 24v between the positive terminal of the power supply and the sd card slot's metal case. Is this normal?
Yes, in case the metal part of the SD port housing can have GND potential.
On the forum I help to use the rod, I don't give fish.
Geeetech Prusa I3 M201 Dual extruder Mixcolor 3D printer, bought 2017-12-19, already built, in the cognitive and improvement phase
Geeetech filament, ABS only
Geeetech 3D WiFi Module for 3D Printer, bought 2018-04-15, He got a new life, and still lies in a drawer.
Positively frenzied customer of Getech Technology.