Motors without force

TheT

Motors without force

Post by TheT » Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:08 pm

The problem is that the motors that move the z axis do not have enough force to lift the extruder and generally lose steps, lower well, the extruder also does not have force, so I have to put it at high temperatures and low speed so that it does not lose steps

William
Site Admin

Re: Motors without force

Post by William » Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:01 am

Hi,is your z-axis installed correctly and is the threaded rod bent? Whether the brass nut is installed too tightly, the coupling is installed correctly, and the left and right z-axes are on the same plane. If the motor itself cannot run normally, you can try to exchange the motor wire to see.
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

TheT

Post by TheT » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:38 pm

William wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:01 am
Hi,is your z-axis installed correctly and is the threaded rod bent? Whether the brass nut is installed too tightly, the coupling is installed correctly, and the left and right z-axes are on the same plane. If the motor itself cannot run normally, you can try to exchange the motor wire to see.
Hi, the bars do not seem bent, the cables are new, because recently I have the printer and I stop giving it strength, I think for an update, I already updated it in several versions and it remains the same. and thanks for answering quickly.

miguelopomelo

Post by miguelopomelo » Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:08 am

Hi.
I had the same problem when I first mounted the machine. I could stop the motor movement with a finger without force. The cause was the z axis motor driver (A4899) was defective, change it for a new one and problem solved