Installing a 3DTouch Auto Leveling Sensor

lucasschmitz

Installing a 3DTouch Auto Leveling Sensor

Post by lucasschmitz » Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:33 pm

Hello Guys,
I am new in 3d printing. SO far I am very happy with my Geeetech I3 Pro W. But now i would like to install an auto leveing sensor. Before buying it I read about it and how to install it. I found that you must make some modifications in the frimware. However I found a file called I3 ProW GT2560A+ with 3dtouch.zip This file can be donwloaded here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=17046

I believe this should be the firmware already modified for auto leveling. However when I compare the modifications that should be done to the firmware as described here: http://www.geeetech.com/wiki/index.php? ... oldid=7914 with the modifications that are done in the downloaded file, I see quiet some differences. So now I wonder what I should do. Should I use the donwloaded file or should I make the modifications as described.
Have you already tried out the firmware I3 ProW GT2560A+ with 3dtouch.zip?

Looking forward for information.

Best
Lucas

William
Site Admin

Re: Installing a 3DTouch Auto Leveling Sensor

Post by William » Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:12 am

Hi,You can download the corresponding firmware on the forum, and then upload the firmware to calibrate and maintain the 3d touch.
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

lucasschmitz

Re: Installing a 3DTouch Auto Leveling Sensor

Post by lucasschmitz » Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:42 pm

Thank you for your answer. So there is nothing that needs to be changed in the firmware, just download it on the computer, upload on the printer and that's all?