Extruder not working

lucamu88

Extruder not working

Post by lucamu88 » Tue May 21, 2019 2:03 am

Hello everyone, I have a problem,

today after the thousandth print my extruder stopped working suddenly. I tried to invert both the drivers and the cables on the other axes ... they all work except the extruder channel.

I also found some guides to invert the pins of the extruder 0 with extruder 1 but nothing ... it didn't work. then I thought it was something short-circuited on the card.

I found the scheme and I checked the connections with the MCU but again without success .... someone knows me can you tell if there is any particular integrated for the extruder to check? to me there doesn't seem to be anything smoked.

Thanks in advance

William
Site Admin

Re: Extruder not working

Post by William » Tue May 21, 2019 10:04 am

Hi, you can check that the driver board voltage (0.8-1.2v) may not have enough current to cause the extruder to not work properly. You can also refer to this:https://github.com/Geeetech3D/Prusa_I3_ ... evA%2B.pdf
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

lucamu88

Post by lucamu88 » Tue May 21, 2019 4:45 pm

William wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 10:04 am
Hi, you can check that the driver board voltage (0.8-1.2v) may not have enough current to cause the extruder to not work properly. You can also refer to this:https://github.com/Geeetech3D/Prusa_I3_ ... evA%2B.pdf
thanks for your indication ... unfortunately I have already tried these voltage values ​​and they are correct .... it seems that only the extrusion does not work .... if I change the motor wire with example X ... il Extruder motor works
I checked with the scheme and the resistors are ok .. capacitor is ok ... the connections have no short circuits ... could it be an atmega problem?

_kaktus_
Site Admin

Post by _kaktus_ » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:59 pm

Hello.
:mrgreen:

You wrote that the extruder stopped working.

Did you try to replace the stepstick module :?:
If possible, you can also connect the extruder motor to a different location for a test, e.g. in place of the motor of a different axis.
On the forum I help to use the rod, I don't give fish.
Geeetech Prusa I3 M201 Dual extruder Mixcolor 3D printer, bought 2017-12-19, already built, in the cognitive and improvement phase
Geeetech filament, ABS only
Geeetech 3D WiFi Module for 3D Printer, bought 2018-04-15, He got a new life, and still lies in a drawer.
Positively frenzied customer of Getech Technology.