Problem printing. Filament stop on the middle of the throat

juvinski

Problem printing. Filament stop on the middle of the throat

Post by juvinski » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:16 am

Hi guys,

I'm facing a hudge problem - at least for me.
I was using abs and everything was fine. Then I changed to PLA and everything was fine too. Last Weednesday I was printing and in the middle of the part the filament stop to exit.
I looked at the printer and I couldn't remove the filament. I then Pre heat and then I remove the filament.
When I look at the filament the begining of the filament was malformed how you can see on the picture, and was a lot of filament inside the throat.
I remove everything, clean, readjust the axis, and start to print again, after 20 minuts printing, the filament was not exiting and again, i coudn't remove the filament and after sometime I pre heated again and then I could remove the filament, and there was filament inside the throat.

I changeg the nozzle, the throat(for one with ptfe) and other without ptfe, hotend(with heater) , the motor and extrusion kit, made several adjusts on the nozzle and hotend(distance between nozzle and throat, and in all cases the result are sometimes the printer start to print and after a while the filament stop do exit. sometimes event start printing the filament doens't exit and I the filament is stucked on the throat.
Any help ?

Best regards and thank you.
This is the image of the filament.
https://ibb.co/zb8VcMW

juvinski

Re: Problem printing. Filament stop on the middle of the throat

Post by juvinski » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:20 am

BTW,

I changed filament from ABS to PLA, and then to ABS again and I changes several changes in the temperatures(increasing and decreasing) and I changed the fan too but without success.

William
Site Admin

Re: Problem printing. Filament stop on the middle of the throat

Post by William » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:46 am

Hi, You need to check if your Teflon tube is fully inserted.
And whether the entire hot end is fully inserted.
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!