Printing issue: extruder seems not heating

kittysoman2013
Location: https://giupviectheogio.com/giup-viec-t ... uan-7.html

Printing issue: extruder seems not heating

Post by kittysoman2013 » Wed May 27, 2020 1:52 am

I have an issue with the prusa i3 pro b, this is my first time using a 3d printer, so i'm not so expert.
I'm trying to print an object using the Repetier-Host, but it's stucked on Extruder Heating, and the extruder is stucked at 33°
On the led panel the temperature is 33/210
and for the hot bed is 116/64°reverse image search email checker port checker
What information can i add to know what is the problem?

Thank you

William
Site Admin

Re: Printing issue: extruder seems not heating

Post by William » Wed May 27, 2020 10:06 am

Hello, can you provide videos or pictures?
According to your description, it may be a bad connection, you need to check the wiring.
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

Soadyheid

Post by Soadyheid » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:45 am

Hi,
From your display, the extruder is showing 33/210 with the hot bed showing 116/64. This translates as actual temp/target temp.

When powered on your display should show something like 17/210 and 17/64 as the sensing thermistors are reading the ambient temperature of the extruder and hot bed. (Somewhere about 17 degrees.) This before heating is enabled.

Can you check you haven't mixed up your extruder and hot bed thermistor connections as it rather looks like the hot bed thermistor is measuring the extruder and the extruder thermistor is measuring the hot bed. You can check this by heating up either the extruder or the hot bed and watching which temperature increases. From your readings the hot bed is up at 116 degrees when the target is only 64 implying it's measuring the wrong temperature.

Play Bonny!

Soadyheid.

rahulsaha

Post by rahulsaha » Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:05 pm

Hi,
I just finished assembly of my aluminium prusa I 3 and on my first test print x and y are perfect, but z never moved so I was just dumping pla all over and hit e-stop. I ran the print again without filament and noticed my z does eventually step, but much slower than it should.[mcdvoice mybkexperience tellhappystar

][/url] I have tinkered with the motor voltage with no luck and almost think it may have something to do with slic3r settings or my firmware. Z works terrific in manual mode. Anyone have any ideas?
thanks,
rahulsaha.