3dTouch issues - probing failed

RobOC

3dTouch issues - probing failed

Post by RobOC » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:12 am

Hi,

After ages faffing about, I thought I'd made some progress and finally got the 3dtouch responding to commands.

However, its unreliable, if I select bed levelling it moves to a couple of points and seems to be working fine, then on the third point just crashes into the bed. The light goes out as expected but it doesnt seem to react.

I'm at a loss as to what I should be troubleshooting next, any thoughts?

Thanks,
Rob

jzero42

Re: 3dTouch issues - probing failed

Post by jzero42 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:40 am

Did you get the (original) Geeetech 3DTouch probe? There are a lot of fake ones on eBay which are bad quality.

I got a Geeetech one and it works great!

MeghanBlair

Post by MeghanBlair » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:27 pm

The view of the topic is linked for the attachment for the field. Prospects of the turns and best proofreading services are fit for the attachment for the field. The thing is held for the implied forces for the top of the topics.

jamestinker

Post by jamestinker » Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:11 pm

There are many writing companies operating in the UK, but Law Essays Help reserves the title of the best law essay help UK. Since this title has been given to us by our service consumers, we pledge to continue providing quality services at cheap rates.

nsslaptop

Dell Service Center in Tardeo

Post by nsslaptop » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:09 pm

You can either do a broad examination about various organizations and make a rundown of cost and execution correlation or basically go to Dell Service Center in Tardeo to get another laptop that satisfies every one of your necessities under one rooftop. Here, you can get a laptop, work area, tabs and excellent adornments.

DavidHarsh

Post by DavidHarsh » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:51 pm

Usually, people are facing these types of issues and now you should read the blog of assignments UK that was discussing about these issues. Maybe you can take help with their blogs. I get interesting information from their blogs.

Massey457

Post by Massey457 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:29 pm

RobOC wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:12 am
Hi,

After ages faffing about, I thought I'd made some progress and finally got the 3dtouch responding to commands.

However, its unreliable, FaceTime if I select bed levelling it moves to a couple of points and seems to be working fine, then on the third point just crashes into the bed. The light goes out as expected but it doesnt seem to react.

Thanks,
Rob
I assumed that this de-powering is only during the actual probe lowering, so very short. So I figured that this might be an EMI problem. In a last resort I updated to Marlin 1.1.9 which has the functionality to shut the power off for heater and bed and everything now seems to work perfectly. I now see that the de-powering is a bit longer and in fact the extruder temperature drops slightly, this has never been seen with the previous firmware version.

albertmay1988

Best Chiller Truck Transport Services

Post by albertmay1988 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:21 pm

REDLINK CARGO is readily providing chiller truck transport services in Dubai for all types of refrigerated products that require a certain amount of temperature throughout the delivery. We are the most well-known and professional transport service providers that can help you to transport your product at the point of deliverance. If you are a food industry, florist, or bio-pharmaceutical organisation, you can easily issue are professional transport services and we can maintain all the standards according to the requirements of your product throughout the process.

jadewyatt26

Post by jadewyatt26 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:27 pm

3D Touch is an element of some fresher iPhone screens that permits the presentation to recognize actual pressing factor, and afterward react with a product activity. For instance, you would 3d be able to Touch on some application symbols and add gadgets to the Today Widget screen that way. Or then again you would 3d be able to Touch to print PDF, or utilize 3D Touch as a trackpad of sorts on iPhone with a slick console stunt, among numerous extra accommodating or helpful, and different abilities. With how helpful 3D Touch can be, it's justifiable why iPhone clients would be irritated if the element is abruptly not working. best dissertation help

Schulte854

Post by Schulte854 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:09 pm

RobOC wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:12 am
Hi,

However, its unreliable, if I select bed levelling it moves to a couple of points and seems to be working fine, then on the third point just crashes into the bed. The light goes out as expected but it doesnt seem to react.

Thanks,
Rob
Not long after the "update"/"fix" the problem manifested itself again... Further troubleshooting revealed that it was a bad connection of the connectors of the sensor that got temporarily "fixed" as the cables had been fiddled with during the firmware update.