Change temperature sensor pin Gtm32pro vd board

Danes94

Change temperature sensor pin Gtm32pro vd board

Post by Danes94 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:44 pm

Geeetech a30 records temperatures of - 19 or lower temperatures than the real ones, causing the hotend to heat up more than is due to change the thermistor but the fault continues thermistors are tested on an arduino plate plus ramps and there they work Well, it is possible to use another pin to connect the temperature sensor and update the firmware?

William
Site Admin

Re: Change temperature sensor pin Gtm32pro vd board

Post by William » Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:58 pm

Hi, You mean when your thermal termination is on the motherboard but the temperature still shows -19?
Is the temperature displayed by unplugging the hot end cable from the motherboard?
If you unplug the cable from the motherboard but the temperature does not show -14, it may be a problem with the motherboard
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

Danes94

Post by Danes94 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:00 pm

In fact, several tests have already been carried out and the cable has continuity until the pin of the card, in addition to times it shows - 19 or in others it shows lower temperatures than the real ones. Geeetech support staff checked the fault and indicate pin failures and will send replacement for warranty but in the meantime I want to give you a solution by changing the pin and configuration

Angus M

Post by Angus M » Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:18 am

Hi, did you manage to move the extruder temp sensor pin? I’m having the same issue. Thanks