E180 Defective printer

Cerber

E180 Defective printer

Post by Cerber » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:32 pm

Hello
I will describe a little adventure with how it turns out to be junk. I bought an E180 used to make a bigger one based on the Geeetech i3 Pro W. At the beginning it worked, I printed a few things (the child was happy with the new toys) and after a few prints a hell started. The screen started to stutter, walked as he wanted, then turned black. I think ok on the forum there is a topic about it, I will probably fix it. Out of my 20 attempts to change the formatting and updates tab, nothing came of it. Ok, I will buy a new screen, it is only PLN 60 with shipping. The package came gladly, I put a new screen - it works (at least you can see something on it). I omit the dark stripes that appeared, I found that for PLN 60 there is nothing to be nervous about. But there was a problem. There was no information about the printer. Information from sensors was missing. The Z value did not change while leveling. I thought that you probably need to update the LCD. I open Easyprint, I click update and it is impossible. I look at the forum, I think I will put the latest files on the card from here viewtopic.php?f=64&t=60677 I attach the printer and a black WTF screen appears in my eyes !!!!! This is a joke. Maybe someone will tell me if I bought a printer from Geeeetech that generates profits for them through spare parts ??????? I'm afraid to put together this DIY from them. Can someone tell me what to do now? I was left with 2 black screens and a printer that barely goes under Easyprint.

Cerber

Re: E180 Defective printer

Post by Cerber » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:43 pm

Hmmm
Anyone can do something about it now? replacing the motherboard? (the printer is supposed to be under easyprint 3d) LCD tape replacement?