A10T extruder lever problems and underextrusion

vasilp

A10T extruder lever problems and underextrusion

Post by vasilp » Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:17 am

Hi all, I`m nit sure how to address this.

From some time I have a lot of underextrusion problems with my A10T. Only the 3rd extruder works fine, with the 1st and 2nd most times I have underextusion, but not always! I was trying a lot of things - cleaning nozzle, steps, cleaning filament even with cotton piece in front of the extruder (I saw some tiny dust in the extruder metal weel).
This was until I recalled that once, when I was changing the filament, I felt some tiny ticking/cracking when releasing the extruder lever with the new filament. So I took a close look at the extuder and found out that the levers of the 2 extruders have a crack! Only the 3rd is ok. I was going to look for metal replacement, when I saw my 3rd exturder level is a bit different - and yeah, the model is more solid obviously works and lives better that the other.

So check the pics I have uploaded - the red are the broken one, the green is the solid and working one. Mind the arrow and text in pics.
The weak one has a gap behind the wheel, where the solid does not and so have much more material to stand the pressure of the spring and does not cracks, works perfect!

I started looking for Geeeetech extruder & parts and was suprised that on ebay all pics are of the weaker type!
This is so disappointing...

I`m going to put something on the this gap for now, maybe will look for a STL to print out. Will see.

William
Site Admin

Re: A10T extruder lever problems and underextrusion

Post by William » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:43 pm

Hi, thanks for your feedback.
and you can contact your sale to replace the feeder.
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!