Kind of little stairs on z axis, any idea ?

Jarda3d

Re: Kind of little stairs on z axis, any idea ?

Post by Jarda3d » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:46 am

Try another slicer. Get newest one from here

https://dl.slic3r.org/dev/win/

Attention, that my profile use original 340 e-steps instead of 430. In real (measured) it is 451 probably due too much force to get higher volumetric speeds for my Speedy printer profiles. It deforms filament profile too and I have printed lever (original broken after a month). But still used reference 340 for older type of extruder.
A10M Slic3r profile: here and fresh on github (lot of tips here)
A10 Slic3r profile: here
TIP: tight all screws and wheels (except right side of Z axis) and re-align frame while assembly. And silence it.

DzzD

Post by DzzD » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:22 pm

Great, I just notice your link to Marlin 2 build :), I have looked for one configured for A20m printer and was unable to find it. thanks !

I will give it a try.

jumpjack

Post by jumpjack » Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:55 pm

I think your threaded rods are not straight.... just like mines. I had to get them replaced with new ones to solve this issue.
You can check if they're straight, without removing them, by looking at how much they wobble inside the holes at the top pf the printer... if the holes are larger than the rods. If they are as large as the diameter, you will not see any wobbling because the whole printer body is wobbling! So you will have to use a file to enlarge the holes, and to dismount the rods and put them on a flat table to check if they are straight.