Geeetech Pursa i3 X Pro Y axis freaks out and doing nonsense

FluksikartoN

Geeetech Pursa i3 X Pro Y axis freaks out and doing nonsense

Post by FluksikartoN » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:08 am

i have fixed everything excep that the Y axis freaks somewhere between 1-2minutes after printing Ill seld you a video to see what im talking about.
On video I start printing 20mmx20x20mm cube and suddenly it started to print something that is not a cube.
So i have cilbrated everything except that in the beggining the extruder motor still blocks and the first layers are not fully covered with filament and the Y axis on every print after 1-2 minutes freaks out printing nonsense
On the video its clear what is going on if you do not understand the video ill make another one
video url : http://tinypic.com/r/sbjat4/9

Sherry

Re: Geeetech Pursa i3 X Pro Y axis freaks out and doing nons

Post by Sherry » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:45 pm

FluksikartoN wrote:i have fixed everything excep that the Y axis freaks somewhere between 1-2minutes after printing Ill seld you a video to see what im talking about.
On video I start printing 20mmx20x20mm cube and suddenly it started to print something that is not a cube.
So i have cilbrated everything except that in the beggining the extruder motor still blocks and the first layers are not fully covered with filament and the Y axis on every print after 1-2 minutes freaks out printing nonsense
On the video its clear what is going on if you do not understand the video ill make another one
video url : http://tinypic.com/r/sbjat4/9
hi,please shoot a clear video or photos while it is printing frist layer. and from the words"i have cilbrated everything except that in the beggining the extruder motor still blocks and the first layers are not fully covered with filament and the Y axis on every print after 1-2 minutes freaks out printing nonsense".
it seems that the z homing postition is too closed to print bed. if so, please increase z home position a bit.
btw,did you increase trim pot voltage of all A4988?
QQ截图20160225174440.png
QQ截图20160225174440.png (148.56 KiB) Viewed 8759 times

FluksikartoN

Re: Geeetech Pursa i3 X Pro Y axis freaks out and doing nons

Post by FluksikartoN » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:46 pm

Ill check this definetly thanks for now

liamjack519

Re: Geeetech Pursa i3 X Pro Y axis freaks out and doing nonsense

Post by liamjack519 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:24 pm

PayPal is one of the many payment processing platforms that allow individuals and businesses to and fro of money. This platform is a one-stop destination for those users who are looking to receive payments from their buyers as well as those who want to make payments for their shopping on different platforms. The best thing about using it is PayPal Resolution Center.

paypal login
Hotmail sign in
youtube.com activate
amazon.co.uk/mytv
amazon.com/code
Paypal login

TylerFanning

Post by TylerFanning » Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:09 pm

Bravo! I can't disclose to you what amount invigorated I am in the wake of seeing this post. Recently I got a connection from my companion and she requested that I check it as it will knock my socks off and now I can use essay writer service to finish my writing tasks on time. I am happy to such an extent that you have shared our test dumps. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing it.

LeoSeery

Post by LeoSeery » Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:46 pm

This is the heart taking moment captured by visit on site https://www.collegebasics.com/blog/diss ... -services/ the makers of “The Witcher 3”. This image encourages me and makes me crazy about gaming. So I finally found this game DVD and right after this I’m going to play it.