Prusa I3 Pro B, a12 holes and locking ring

lolo_aguirre

Prusa I3 Pro B, a12 holes and locking ring

Post by lolo_aguirre » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:40 pm

I'm trying to mount an acrylic Prusa I3 pro B. I've checked the PDF from the web, the Geeetech wiki and some videos from YouTube, but I have a problema. The acrylic piece A12 is suposed to have two holes for the threadeds rods, but my piece have four holes, two for the threadeds rods and two for the smooth rods, so the smooths rods can move freely. In the PDF indicates that is necessary to put two locking rings, but I can't see them in the photos, and the videos or wiki don't mention them. Are they used to fix the smooth rods? Are they put in the inside of the frame or in the outside? Thanks.

William
Site Admin

Re: Prusa I3 Pro B, a12 holes and locking ring

Post by William » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:43 pm

lolo_aguirre wrote:I'm trying to mount an acrylic Prusa I3 pro B. I've checked the PDF from the web, the Geeetech wiki and some videos from YouTube, but I have a problema. The acrylic piece A12 is suposed to have two holes for the threadeds rods, but my piece have four holes, two for the threadeds rods and two for the smooth rods, so the smooths rods can move freely. In the PDF indicates that is necessary to put two locking rings, but I can't see them in the photos, and the videos or wiki don't mention them. Are they used to fix the smooth rods? Are they put in the inside of the frame or in the outside? Thanks.
Hi,
The two locking rings're used to fix the smooth rods,about their position,see my picture:
QQ截图20160907154124.jpg
QQ截图20160907154124.jpg (26.45 KiB) Viewed 5843 times
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!