z-axis coupler and threaded rod

zhangxueyou

Re: z-axis coupler and threaded rod

Post by zhangxueyou » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:29 am

ash2k14 wrote:I did email the support, about twice for my lcd and this coupler, do they really get my email?
I am sorry, but it's really hard to answer this question.

Mastropiero

Post by Mastropiero » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:23 am

Same issue here.

After struggling with the printer for 7 months after the purchase, I just give up. It doesn't work because the issue with the threaded rods.

I've read hundreds of comments on this forum (and others) and followed all instructions and recommendations with no success. The Z-axis won't move and IMO the problem is that the rods are thicker than they are supposed to be, so they don't fit the couplers and get stuck on the upper holes (the acrylic cap).

What can I do to fix the problem?

Gingko
Site Admin

Post by Gingko » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:35 pm

Mastropiero wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:23 am
Same issue here.

After struggling with the printer for 7 months after the purchase, I just give up. It doesn't work because the issue with the threaded rods.

I've read hundreds of comments on this forum (and others) and followed all instructions and recommendations with no success. The Z-axis won't move and IMO the problem is that the rods are thicker than they are supposed to be, so they don't fit the couplers and get stuck on the upper holes (the acrylic cap).

What can I do to fix the problem?
What's the diameter?
If they really can not fit the Z top cover, please contact the sales.