I am using Anet A8 printer where I replaced the control board for Rumba Plus. However not matter what I do, I cannot get hotbed to heat. Everything else works (LCD, all motors, extruder, thermistors, endstops, even additional bed leveling sensor).
When I set temperature for the hotbed, hotbed is not heating.
- 12V is connected on the Hotbed power IN (and main power IN)
- If the temperature is set I can see the LED (LD2) turn on
- I can measure 12V on the HB power IN
- I cannot measure voltage on the HB out (with or without HB connected)
- If I connect HB directly to 12V it heats up
Code: Select all
#define HEATER_BED_PIN 9