Mightyboard Rev G supplied faulty

jhkiom

Mightyboard Rev G supplied faulty

Post by jhkiom » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:27 pm

Ive been asked by Sales to address this issue here as I sent this in an email last week without a reply from you:

I've just installed the new mightyboard but there is a major issue with it, (other than a completely different set of connctors needing wiring, despite asking whether this would be a plug and play replacement for a CTC printer.

It came without ANY firmware or bootloaders on either the USB or Atmel, which was very disappointing but should not be a problem, HOWEVER the USB ISP can not be recognised by an official AVRISPmkII running AVRDUDE 6.1, it keeps saying the USB side has an unrecognised ident of 00000000, not the expected value of the usual chip and will not connect to upload bootloaders at all.

I have only seen similar to this before on counterfeit FTDI chips and can only image this is the same issue.

Either send me a new board foc by priority shipping with tracking, tested and with pre-installed bootloaders for USB and main atmel, or just credit me with the purchase price, I have been waiting for a week for a reply and will have no option but a paypal dispute if this is not ansered positively in the next 2 days.

I am really very disappointed in this, I waited a longtime for it to be despatched and liked a lot of your other items such as your printheads and would likely have bought some of those too.

zhangxueyou

Re: Mightyboard Rev G supplied faulty

Post by zhangxueyou » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:54 am

Please contact the customer service.