Damaged/faulty Sanguino board

Kieran

Damaged/faulty Sanguino board

Post by Kieran » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:31 am

Hi, I bought 2 Sanguino boards from Seller:tenovo2010 on ebay which were meant to be fully assembled and tested.
One of them worked fine the other was damaged, the mosfet for the heated bed was bent and the legs were damaged and the chip would not communicate with any programmer (I tried AVRISP II, ATmel dragon and USB tiny). I suspect it was damaged during shipping and the same impact that damaged the mosfet broke the chip. The seller asked me to write post on this forum before they would help me, any advice?

Lemon

Re: Damaged/faulty Sanguino board

Post by Lemon » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:44 pm

Dear friend,
Thank you for your post.
All our products have been tested before shipped out. Just as you asid, the problem probably have occurred in the course of transit, which is out of our control. But we are serious seller, we do not escape any problem from our customers', we will do whatever we can do for our customers. I hope I can solve your problem together with you.
According to your question, could you tell me the following questions:
1. check the curvature degree of MOS, is it damaged? Or is there any damage on other parts?
2. what the fuse bits you choose when you burn bootloaderd for ISP and USB tiny?
3. Place the jump cap when uploading firmware.
4. can you upload firmware when you received the board? Can you install the driver? Have you found the COM port?

Waiting your reply. Best regards.