Problems to conect IDUINO MEGA 2560 to computer

joruba_schum

Problems to conect IDUINO MEGA 2560 to computer

Post by joruba_schum » Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:28 am

Hello,
I have recived my order with an IDUINO MEGA 2560, but I cant conect it to my computer.I have try to reset it, but it is undetected by the computer. Also I have prove another Arduino and i have the drivers installed in my computer so i think that my new iduino is broken
Tanks!

kris.mao

Re: Problems to conect IDUINO MEGA 2560 to computer

Post by kris.mao » Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:16 pm

Hi!
When the IDUINO MEGA 2560 is connected to the computer,the Power indicator of named "ON" is lighting and the LED named "L" will blink two times.
Could you tell me the Power indicator is normal ? If the Power indicator is abnormal, maybe there are some problems in the mainboard. Otherwise you can try to burn the firmware of ATmega16U2 again.

Best wishes

joruba_schum

Post by joruba_schum » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:54 pm

Hi Kris.mao,

When I conect it to the computer, the LED ON is lighting, and the LED L blink two times (normally) but the computer doesn´t recognised the new item, if I reset the board the LED L blink another two times, but the computer doesen´t made the beeps like when I conect a new USB device. And If I open the arduino program i can´t select the port of comunication and I can´t load any programs.

In te computer Control Panel there aren´t the port of the IDUINO or ARDUINO, and when I conect another Arduino there is.

Thanks!

kris.mao

Post by kris.mao » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:31 am

Hi!

You can open the "Device Manager" to check if the Arduino Mega 2560 is detected. if there is a new devicethe with an exclamation mark,you need to install the driver .
when you connect the mainboard to your computer first time,you need to install the driver for it(the driver is located the folder of "drivers" under the installation path of Arduino IDE ). and then your computer will add a new COM Port。
Otherwise ,maybe there are some problems in the Mega 2560 mainboard.

joruba_schum

Post by joruba_schum » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:55 pm

Hello,

The drivers are instaled because I can use another Arduino Mega in this computer. I have proved this IDUINO mainboard in another computers and it´s the same, so I think that there are some another problems in the IDUINO main board.

Can you help me? It never worked, I don´t know if I must deliver it to yours and change it?

Thanks!