A30M catastrophic electrical failure after less than 10 hours

liberator

A30M catastrophic electrical failure after less than 10 hours

Post by liberator » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:57 am

No one seems to be responding when I try all the possible contacts, sales, after sales service, etc. and AFTER THE CHINESE NEW YEAR!

My new A30M delivered on Jan. 3 had a catastrophic electrical failure less than 30 days after receiving it, and less than 10 hours of printing. After printing a job for a few minutes, the printer began printing normally and then started printing only on the y axis back and forth without going up. Then when shut off and restarted the next day, the same thing happened briefly then a "pop" sound and electrical burning smell. None of the motors will work now, not even in manual mode. This printer needs to be sent back to the factory, or at least the base unit with the power supply and boards. It is clearly had an electrical failure of some kind and was defective.

What is the warranty on the A30M?? The web site says nothing about any warranty.

No one at GEETECH has been responding, despite several emails after the Chinese New Year asking for help. Please have the appropriate after sales service people contact me so I can get a return shipping label to return this printer and get a refund of my money. I had great hopes for the A30M and waited since last March for one to become available. I am very disappointed in the GEETECH products and after sales support.

William
Site Admin

Re: A30M catastrophic electrical failure after less than 10 hours

Post by William » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:45 am

Hi,If your power box is adjusted to your required voltage range, you can contact your sales representative for details.
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!