start up problems

web10

start up problems

Post by web10 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:01 am

I got a new A20M and when I turn it on the printers switch light comes on but the main display doesn't. However after some time it came on and after that it works fine. I have also noticed that when I turn off the switch it will occasionally jump and the display panel will flash. Any ideas on what is going on?

_kaktus_
Site Admin

Re: start up problems

Post by _kaktus_ » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:35 pm

Hi.
:mrgreen:

This may be a symptom of non-contact wire in the socket.
Simply disconnect it and connect again.
On the forum I help to use the rod, I don't give fish.
Geeetech Prusa I3 M201 Dual extruder Mixcolor 3D printer, bought 2017-12-19, already built, in the cognitive and improvement phase
Geeetech filament, ABS only
Geeetech 3D WiFi Module for 3D Printer, bought 2018-04-15, He got a new life, and still lies in a drawer.
Positively frenzied customer of Getech Technology.

gearfox

Re: start up problems

Post by gearfox » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:44 am

im having a similar issue with the a20m, I had just updated the firmware to the one supporting auto bed leveling (which was working fine until i turned it off to plug in sensor) from geeetech and when I plugged in the bed leveler the fuse blew. I promptly replaced it with the appropriate 5amp , 250volt fuse and it appears to not turn on, the switch lights up but nothing else. the screen light flickers when I move the bed as with most printers so does that mean its not a connection issue?