A20 layer not sticking and extruer "clicking"

Mattuz

A20 layer not sticking and extruer "clicking"

Post by Mattuz » Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:12 am

Hi, my fun duct just melted, I don't know why.. I wanted to print a new one but:
This week I tried to print a new thing but now the first layer actually not stick to the bed. (Temperatures: 205 noozle + 60 bed).
I spent all the day trying to level all the corners.. but the layer doesn't stick on the left side.. and actually yesterday I changed the filament and now my extruder keep clicking..
Can you help me? :) Thanks

William
Site Admin

Re: A20 layer not sticking and extruer "clicking"

Post by William » Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:52 am

Hi,You need to level the hot bed. If it is not sticky after leveling, you can check whether the hot bed itself is flat and whether the hot end is blocked. If the hot end temperature is 200, manually push the consumables and check whether the material is discharged normally.
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

Mattuz

Post by Mattuz » Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:07 pm

Yesterday I spent all the day to level and level the corners.. all day long.. but it didn't change anything, the filaments doesn't stick and create a blob around the noozle.
I tried pulling material in and the noozle is not clogged.. but I'm not able to change it.. I don't know why.. maybe is too thight.. and what about the extruder clicking?

Mattuz

Post by Mattuz » Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:26 am

Images of the last "successful" print:
https://ibb.co/hMGgHm1
https://ibb.co/3WyfQcZ
https://ibb.co/V9cR5Yn

After another day I got the first layer sticking on the bed.. but now the print looks awful and the extruder keep making this clicking noise.

Mattuz

Post by Mattuz » Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:35 pm

can you send me the stl file of the fan duct?

Sodium100mg

Post by Sodium100mg » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:27 am

What sort of bed you have will change how the layer sticks, as will the slicer.

When I used the pad that came with the a10, I had the problem of it sticking too well at 50c, where with the glass bed, I have to use hair spray or a glue stick to make it stick.

in Simplify3d, I put a skirt around the print, this primes the filament though the nozzle, so when it jumps to star the print, the nozzle will start extruding immediately. The first layer has special parameters, where I use 120% extrusion at 50% speed (default settings). This pumps out a little extra filamanet and gives it time to lay down on the bed, where faster and less might result in a blob at the end of the nozzle.

If the filament is not sticking, you can use a glue stick or hairspray on the bed to give it a little extra adhesion. Glue sticks and hairspray are water soluble, so the bed can be cleaned with a damp paper towel.