A20 Need to know

scurrier

A20 Need to know

Post by scurrier » Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:27 pm

I have a A10M for about 2 months now and it just died on me not your fault had a power spike and killed all my boards waiting for new one's to come in but for my second printer I was thinking of getting the A20 not the A20M because I can already print color with my A10M. I need a printer that can print all kinds of filament like t-glass, PC, carbon Fiber and TPU etc... and I all so need to know what I can run for nozzle's spent a lot of money buying nozzle for my A10M and I still haven't found a nozzle I can use yet. There is a geeetech nozzle on Amazon but it's sold out, so I need to know can any M7 threaded nozzle work on both printers? I asked a long time ago on a different forum if the A10M could print Carbon Fiber and was told it could, when I tried it killed the left side of my print head so I just got a new replacement head and then I got the power surge so I hope when I replace the boards the new head will work. I have all so noticed that the 3 wheels that hold my print head have shrunk can I get a replacement for the wheels? if so how do I find them on Amazon? a list of parts and how to find them would really be a great thing to have it took a while to find all the parts I have already ordered. and any size nozzle's that the A10M and A20 can use and if I can use hardened nozzles. on the other side of things the A10M printer before it died was AWSOME!!! printed a lot of stuff, would defiantly tell people to buy this as there first or next printer I did have one issue to this day I can't figure out I have a bltouch and it just won't work no matter what firmware I use, I thought I got to work one but it just kept lowering the plastic thing up and down in different spots on the print bed but would never let me print, but that's probably an issue with me not your printer. The only thing I didn't like about the printer was the cable for lcd display it had come out a few times and I am afraid one of these times it won't secure and I don't know where to get a new cable or even what that cable is called. Thanks Sean

William
Site Admin

Re: A20 Need to know

Post by William » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:36 am

Hi, Can your motor rotate normally? You can try to exchange the motor wires of other axes to the Z-axis motor to see if there is any problem with the motor.
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!